20 January 2018, the first green village of Kazakhstan was visited by a delegation of students and teachers of the school gymnasium №58 of the akimat of Astana city.
The pupils got acquainted with the work of The Vyacheslav secondary school And the center of “green” technologies “Arnasay”. The Director of the school Elena Maleckova familiarized the guests with the work of the institution, spoke about the performance of implementing “green” technologies, which allow to save budgetary funds in the school. It should be noted that the students themselves on this day told about their research projects implemented at the school and the center: “My eco-house and everything that vnem” and “Sunny dryer for drying dried fruits in the school canteen”, “hydroponics system for growing herbs”, “Pyramid greenhouse”, “rainwater harvesting System”, “Robot K garbage collector”.
For participants Serega Andreevich Rimmer, teacher of technology organized a master-classo the manufacture of boxes for spring seedlings.
When visiting the Center of “green” technologies “Arnasay “guests got acquainted with 35″ green ” technologies installed in the Center.
All participants-children and teachers headed by the school Director Samal Nugumanova – noted the importance of such useful excursions to understand the current trend – the “green” development of the country and the world. In addition, everyone got a lot of positive emotions, saw the direction of research activities. And the most important thing is that there are even more young people in our ranks who are well-adjusted and ready to implement the principles of the “green” economy in our country.
On this day, our partners organized a visit to the film crew of the Chinese TV channel CGTN–Russian, which broadcasts on the territory of the PRC and is designed for Russian-speaking audience. Therefore, as soon as this report is published, we will share this link.
This is the first event, which was organized by the ule “Coalition for” green” economy and development of G-Global ” within the Memorandum of understanding and cooperation with the school-gymnasium №58 of Astana akimat.
The Memorandum outlines the main directions of cooperation:
1) Participation of School students in the youth tent camp “ECO-CAMP”.
2) joint training of Ecological actions, training seminars, round tables, debates and other forms of activity on “green” technologies with the involvement of young people.
3) carry out work on adaptation of youth to ecological and healthy life and harmony with the nature.
4) to analyze and monitor the results of the operation of innovative technologies installed on the basis of the School.
5) participation of young people in the “green” decade in celebration of the 20th anniversary of Astana;
6) Involvement of young people in” green ” volunteering;
7) creating a “green” youth club at the School.
Dear reader! We invite you to cooperate!
Authors: Ilya Suhonosenco, Lasat Askarov